Wednesday 28 March 2012

White Radish Soup And Winged Beans


These are red, green and white radish that we can get from the supermarket here.
But white radish is more common than the other two so  I usually buy the white one.


The easiest way for me to make soup is to use "abalone sauce" or anchovies stock granules. Sometime the combination of both. 
The radish  soup was made at 7.30pm.
But the dinner was 45 minutes later in order to make the radish soft.

Dinner Menu :
1. Saute Winged Beans 四棱豆
2. Radish Soup with " Abalone Sauce"
3. Condiments - fried salted bean paste豆瓣酱, salted black beans豆豉,chilli padi, chopped onion and garlic + sugar




Some leftover radish soup would be a bowl of soup beehoon for my breakfast next day.
But somebody was looking for me and I was chatting with her for a while.
The soup had dried up and that's what you see now:)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...