Thursday 28 February 2013

Shabu Shabu


This buffet style of shabu shabu was taken on the second day of Chinese New Year.
3 women were still hesitated what to eat when we were going out at 9 pm. 
Finally, we found this shabu shabu at De Garden, Ipoh.
One of my friend was only wished to have something light. 
So, we couldn't take so much for such late dinner.

IMG_0512 shabu shabu dishes
IMG_0509

My wok of shabu shabu.

IMG_0511 My wok of shabu shabu - abalone mushroom and dried beancurd - 1st round
Soy sauce , sesame sauce and chilli sauce.
IMG_0514 Front : soy sauce , sesame sauce and chilli sauce IMG_0518 Beef slices for shabu shabuBeef slices

I usually avoid taking " processed food" but C still liked to take some because she said those food was really "cute". 
IMG_0520

My choice of enorkie mushrooms ,白玉菇。
IMG_0522 Enorkie mushroom

海蜇 ,squids
IMG_0507 海蜇, jelly fish

IMG_0523 Dessert for me
IMG_0532 Dessert .

Finally , I "invented" my type of ice-cream with the triple flavour agar-agar ( from the above picture). Am I "clever" enough ?
IMG_0534 NZ natural  ice cream mixed with pudding
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...